Globe Law and Business Limited ("We") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Globe Law and Business Limited. We have our registered office at 3 Mylor Close, Horsell, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4DD.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.globelawandbusiness.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, sign up for newsletters or purchase a digital edition and when you report a problem with our site.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit or visits from your IP address, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them;
- We may collect your personal details from other sources including where emails are forwarded to you or where we receive your contact details in an automatic out of office response to an email sent by us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to tailor the content that we display to you;
- to deliver the service and to correspond with you in relation to the product;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already used;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device used to access our site.
- for system administration and to report aggregated statistical information about browsing patterns and actions which does not identify any individual;
- to store usage logs which may be used by us to provide existing and potential authors, contributors, associations we partner with, subscribers and clients with firm-level (ie not individual) information about the user base and usage patterns;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including product development, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- we may combine information received from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.